The National Association of Landscape Professionals announces its newest Trailblazers; individuals who are nominated by their peers for making significant and long-term contributions to the landscape industry and are committed to giving back to the industry.
Each Trailblazer sets aside one day per year to provide on-site mentoring to a NALP member. This colleague-to-colleague mentoring and networking program is a proven and successful method for both emerging and established companies to gain insight and advice from the pros on how to develop and grow their businesses. They also participate in the Trailblazers on Call program that provides members with quick answers to their business questions.
This lifetime honor is given for excellence and achievement in the areas of lawn care, design/build/installation, interior plantscaping, irrigation & water management, and landscape management.
NALP congratulates the following new Trailblazers;
- Neil Bales, Lawns of Dallas, Inc., Dallas, Texas
- Glenn Bonick, Bonick Landscaping, Inc., Irving, Texas
- James Cali, McFarlin Stanford, Dallas, Texas
- Jim Hornung Jr., CSP, Elbers Landscape Service, Inc., Buffalo, New York
- Brad Leahy, Blades of Green, Edgewater, MD
- Brad Rowe, Michigan State University, East Lansing, Michigan
- Dan Stearns, Pennsylvania State University, State College, Pennsylvania
- Ken Thomas, Envisor Consulting, Alpharetta, GA
These new Trailblazers will be recognized during NALP’s LANDSCAPES 2016 Awards Dinner, Oct. 20, in Louisville, Kentucky.