The Ohio Turfgrass Foundation
Research & Education Facility
2551 Carmack Road, Columbus, OH
For Golf Course Superintendents, Grounds and Athletic Field Managers, Lawn Care Operators, Sod Producers and Landscape Professionals.
The OSU Turfgrass Research Field Day is a great chance for all professional turf managers to tour the 25-acre Turfgrass Research Center on The Ohio State University campus in Columbus, and learn about the latest research on active turfgrass and ornamental studies being conducted by the OSU Turfgrass Science Team.
LAWN & SPORTS
• Seed to Play in Four Weeks!
• Bermudagrass Establishment on a Sand Rootzone
• New Broadleaf Herbicides for Lawns
• Annual Grassy Weed Herbicides
• Evaluation of Turf in Shade
• Compost Trials
• Turfgrass Ant Control Studies
• Summer Diseases and Control Trials
• Changes in Turfgrass Morphology Caused by Fungicides and Shade
• Shade Tolerance and Growth Regulators
• Genetic Studies of Dollar Spot Disease
• Tenacity Herbicide Studies
Afternoon Program (1:00 – 2:00 pm)
• Using Systemic Insecticides for Ornamental Insect Control (Category 6A, 1 hr.)
– Dr. Dave Shetlar, OSU Dept. of Entomology
• Managing the Top 10 Tree & Shrub Diseases (Category 6A, 1 hr.)
– Joe Boggs, OSU Extension
(Program subject to change without notification.)
NEW – Redeem Syngenta GreenPartners points to register. Call 877-375-0824 or visit www.GreenPartners.com.
2 OSU vs. USC Football tickets will be raffled – Don’t miss your chance to WIN!
For more information and registration materials call OTF at (888) 683-3445 or visit www.OhioTurfgrass.org.