The National Association of Landscape Professionals’ (NALP’s) new board of directors takes office on May 1 with terms running through April 30, 2019. Jeff Buhler, senior vice president of customer service at Massey Services, Inc. will serve as president of the association.
Sabeena Hickman, NALP CEO, is excited about where the association is going saying, “We have assembled a very talented and committed group of industry professions to lead our association and the industry. I am excited to work alongside of them for the betterment of the lawn and landscape industry!”
New members of the board include: Bruce Allentuck, Jeff Fedorchak, Phil Key, Joe Munie, and Tim Portland.
- President – Jeff Buhler, Massey Services, Inc.
- President-Elect – Andrew Ziehler, Landscape Industry Certified, Ziehler Lawn and Tree Care
- Secretary/Treasurer – Shayne Newman, Landscape Industry Certified, YardApes
- Immediate Past President – Jon Cundiff, Weed Man
- Bruce Allentuck, Allentuck Landscaping Co.
- Jason Becker, Landscape Industry Certified, Caterpillar
- Mike Bogan, Landscape Industry Certified, LandCare
- Pete Farno, Landscape Industry Certified, Bayer
- Jeff Fedorchak, TruGreen
- Paul Fraynd, Landscape Industry Certified, Sun Valley Landscaping
- Bob Grover, Landscape Industry Certified, Pacific Landscape Management
- Phil Key, Ruppert Industries
- Roscoe Klausing, Landscape Industry Certified, Klausing Group
- Joe Kujawa, Kujawa Enterprises, Inc.
- Frank Mariani, Landscape Industry Certified, Mariani Landscape
- Joe Munie, Munie Greencare Professionals Inc.
- Tim Portland, Yellowstone Landscape
The board was sworn in earlier this year at NALP’s executive conference Leaders Forum.