The 2019 ASLA Conference on Landscape Architecture will be held in San Diego, November 15-18.
The 2019 ASLA Conference on Landscape Architecture will offer more than 120 education opportunities, allowing attendees to fulfill their professional development requirements in four days.
- Opening and Closing General Sessions: Keynote speakers sharing ideas, experiences, and knowledge that will leave attendees inspired.
- 60-, 75- and 90-Minute Education Sessions: Session lengths vary throughout the conference.
- Professional Practice Network (PPN) Education Sessions: ASLA’s PPNs represent the major practice areas within the landscape architecture profession and provide networking and mentorship opportunities outside a market area. Each PPN session is delivered by members of the selected PPN with expertise in their area of practice.
- Deep Dive Sessions: Engaging, in-depth programs that explore specific landscape architecture topics. Each interactive session is three hours on Friday morning.
- Field Sessions: Education combined with an immersive field experience.
- EXPO Education: Earn PDH on the EXPO Floor by participating in PPN Live, Learning Labs, and Explore the Floor (guided walks of the expo floor with exhibitor-led presentations).
- Workshops: Sessions covering topics like LARE prep and LAAB accreditation. Professional development hours (PDH) are not offered for workshops.
Also, explore hundreds of new products, services, technology applications, and design solutions — all under one roof. With more than 350 exhibitors, the ASLA EXPO is best-attended event of the annual conference.
Take advantage of early bird registration savings through July 12. Visit www.aslaconference.com.