New products from 2022 will be shown at the Irrigation Show and Education week Dec. 5-9 in Las Vegas, Nev. The winner of the 2022 New Product Showcase will be announced on Thursday, Dec. 8 during the general session.
This year, the new product contest winners will be presented in three tiers — gold, silver and bronze. These products have been evaluated by a panel of judges based on innovative and/or “changed-for-the-better” qualities; increased or improved irrigation, water or energy efficiency; ease of use; cost benefits; time savings and design quality.
Judges have already seen the products during virtual judging via Zoom Oct. 11-12, which was open to the public.
Some of the products that will be on display include:
- Calsense IMaaS
- Davey DynaDrive DD15-35NPT
- Imperial Stainless Assembly with Controller and Solar
- Imperial Plastic Pedestal with solar power
- KJK Kap-It Plus
- OptConnect mylo dura 5G Cat M1 and neo2 dura 4G Cat 4 cellular routers
- PPS Clarity Water Management System
- Rachio Pro Series Smart Wi-Fi Controller
- Rain Bird LXME2 and LXME2 Pro
- Rain Bird Ultra Sonic Flow Sensor
- Vu-Flow Smart Ball Valve
- Zurn Elkay 550XL3 Water Pressure Reducing Valve
- Brilliance Sector Selector
- FXLuminaire Luxor Wireless Linking
- FXLuminaire SRP RGBW Strip Light and SRP-CC Color Controller
- FX Luminaire VO-GW IN-Grade Light
- Lite the Nite RUPS
- Unique Lighting Systems Inspira
Those who wish to attend can register here.