All landscape irrigation seminars from the 2016 Irrigation Show and Education Conference are now available in the Irrigation Association online store. These one-hour online seminars address the underlying how-to’s of efficient irrigation and water management.
These courses run interactively in the learning management system and are not downloadable. Please note that you may receive continuing education units only once per certification renewal period for these seminars.
Seminars include the following:
- Auditing: Soil Moisture vs. Catch Cans
- Earning Points for Green Projects
- Evapotranspiration and Irrigation Management
- Measuring Landscape Water Use
- Water Quality of Alternate Water Sources
All five seminars cost $28 each for members and $38 for nonmembers.