As the summer sun sets and the crisp winds of fall start to swirl, Belgard Hardscapes, a leading provider of interlocking pavers, paving stone and wall products, wants to help homeowners ready their outdoor spaces for cool-weather entertaining and relaxing.
Decorating an outdoor space for fall isn’t all about pumpkins and hay bales. There are a plethora of ways to enhance the natural autumn beauty of a patio, poolscape, walkway or driveway with Belgard’s wide variety of pavers and outdoor living elements. Homeowners can find inspiration and bring their backyard dreams to life using the company’s Idea Book or Belgard Design Studio to try out top fall trends like:
- Get cozy: For enjoyment all year round, install a fireplace or firepit as a part of a backyard space to serve as a much-loved gathering spot and a complementary, permanent part of an overall outdoor living design.
- Bigger is better: Depart from the traditional small cobble and brick pavers and explore large-format pavers for natural stone looks that mimic the appearance and texture of slate, flagstone or hand-chiseled rock.
- Creative cohesion: Take advantage of modular units like grill islands, brick ovens, wood boxes, fireplaces and more to create a customized outdoor space that works with a patio’s existing pavers to create a harmonious, cohesive look.
- Spruce it up: If a deck’s surrounding landscaping thins as the weather cools, consider planting fall perennials that bloom and thrive during these months like certain varieties of hydrangeas, mums and tall grasses.
- Pull up comfort: Define a space and create extra seating with built-in seat walls and add ottomans, throw pillows and stools to create an even more inviting outdoor setting.
“Whether a region’s fall weather is mild or downright glacial, Belgard has options to make any outdoor space a comfortable, inviting extension of a home,” said Fernanda Pedroso, innovation group leader of Belgard’s research and development team. “This season’s trends are all about taking advantage of cooling temperatures rather than fighting them, and adding simple, cozy touches to a patio area will make it the season’s go-to entertaining destination.”
In addition to providing versatile fall outdoor trends, Belgard is dedicated to giving back through Welcome Home, a giving initiative aimed at supporting members of the military and their families. From now until the program’s conclusion on Veteran’s Day, Belgard is donating $100 for every paver project installed to the USO, a nonprofit organization dedicated to supporting, connecting and comforting American troops and their families throughout every step of their military journey. The company has currently raised $82,050 towards its ultimate goal of providing up to $100,000 in donations to the USO.
For more information, visit www.belgard.com/home