Country Clipper Mowers officially unveiled the new Challenger series of zero-turn mowers at the 2019 GIE+EXPO.
The Challenger is a perfect fit for commercial operators and heavy-duty residential users demanding increased power, productivity, and durability. With innovations including the ContourDTS (Deck Tracking System), the Challenger provides an unrivaled quality of cut in the most demanding conditions.
2020 Challenger highlights include:
- Frame strength – Fully welded 3-inch x 2-inch tubular frame delivers enhanced strength and durability.
- Maintenance friendly – Maintenance free spindles, removable floor plan for easy deck access and stand-up deck allow for easy service and extended mower life.
- Comfort – The Challenger features a high-back adjustable seat with cushioned armrests to deliver a smooth ride.
Additionally, the Challenger comes equipped with:
- Fabricated 52- or 60-inch decks
- Standard rear tow hitch
- Powerful Kohler and Kawasaki engines
- Choice of industry exclusive joystick control for a unique operator ease of operation and exceptional comfort, or Twin Lever control for effortless maneuverability with two hand steering
- 5-year commercial or residential limited warranty.