Digital planning tools put GIE+EXPO at your fingertips
GIE+EXPO attendees now have access to two free planning tools to help make the most of their time before and during the trade show.
GIE+EXPO To Go (www.gieexpotogo.com) is an online portal that can be used prior to the show to find out who is exhibiting, explore new products and make a list of must-see exhibits. It offers:
• Dynamic exhibitor profiles for both GIE+EXPO and Hardscape North America that can be searched by name or product type
• A new product spotlight where exhibitors are launching their latest innovations
• Resources such as product specs, demo videos, special event links, brochures and more
• Exclusive special offers
While at the show, attendees are encouraged to use the Go EXPO mobile app to set an itinerary and navigate the show floor. The app, sponsored by TurfMutt, is available in the iTunes and Google Play stores (search GIE+EXPO 2021). Mobile app users can:
• Search for exhibitors, view product information, tag favorites, request meetings, add notes and map booth locations on the Interactive Floor Plan
• Search the education schedule, add notes and email them
• Build a Personalized Planner
• Tune into exclusive updates and notifications from show management
GIE+EXPO is October 20-22. For more information and online registration: www.gie-expo.com.