On Dec. 2, Echo Incorporated held a virtual media event, “The Game Has Changed,” where it announced the launch of 13 new products for the 2021 season. During the media event, participants got a first look at the 13 new products through a factory tour, product demos, presentations by product managers and a media Q&A session.
The 13 new products for the 2021 season include:
• PB-9010T and PB-9010H: The world’s most powerful backpack blower. Its class-leading 79.9 cc professional-grade 2-stroke engine allows it to produce 1,110 cfm of air volume at a speed of 220 mph at the nozzle, which equates to 48 Newton’s of blowing performance
• CS-7310P: Echo’s most powerful chain saw ever sold in North America, featuring a high-power 73.5cc 2-stroke commercial-grade engine
• CS-2511P: The lightest gas-powered rear-handle chain saw in the world, weighing only 5.7 lbs. (without bar and chain)
• CS-4910: The lightest 50cc chain saw in North America, weighing 10.4 lbs. (without bar and chain)
• HCA-2620S: Echo’s newest reduced length shafted hedge trimmer, featuring a 25.4 cc professional-grade 2-stroke engine
• SRM-410X: Echo’s most powerful trimmer in North America (coming Spring 2021)
• EGi-3600LN: A low-noise inverter generator providing 3,600 watts of portable power with an electric start
• FP-2126: Echo’s first high-pressure fire pump
• CSG-Water Kit: A universal pressurized water tank for use with concrete cut-off saws
• Red Armor Pump Guard: Protects pressure washer pumps, pistons and seals
• Red Armor 4-Stroke Oil: 100% full-synthetic oil that keep engines clean while promoting long-term engine durability
• Pressure Washer Accessories: Nine of the most popular universal gas-powered pressure washer cleaning accessories
For more information, visit www.ECHO-USA.com.