Echo Incorporated launched the company’s most powerful trimmer in North America, the SRM-410X. With a 42.7cc engine that generates 2.23 horsepower, this trimmer has the power and durability to last 6-8 hours a day and is designed for heavy clearing, ideal for tall, heavy grasses, hilly terrain, ditches and weed abatement.
“The SRM-410X delivers category-leading power and maximum versatility to help professionals conquer heavy cutting on challenging terrain,” said Mark Taylor, product manager, Echo Incorporated. “The high-power output, large capacity fuel tank, and Speed-Feed 450 head combine to give professionals the power they need to tackle the toughest clearing jobs.”
Key features of the SRM-410X include:
• Commercial-grade pleated air filtration system that protects the engine in harsh conditions and extends filter maintenance intervals
• Full wrap fuel tank stand for added protection
• 20-inch cutting swath
• Speed-Feed 450 trimmer head
• Blade capable: 2-in-1 shield, barrier bar, blade mount hardware, harness and harness ring included to allow quick transition to a brushcutter blade
• Solid steel shaft allows for smooth acceleration
• Extra heavy-duty vibration reduction system reduces operator fatigue and increases comfort
• MSRP: $549.99
The SRM-410X comes with an unmatched industry warranty that includes a two-year commercial warranty and a five-year consumer warranty.