The Grasshopper MidMount mower features an economical and more compact package that fits into tighter spaces. The Model 226V-G4 is powered by an 810 cc Vanguard engine, while a Kohler Confidant 747cc engine powers the Model 225V-G4. Both are driven by 12cc piston pump Hydro-Gear transaxles.
Additional features include:
- 5-inch-deep cutting decks in either 52- or 61-inch widths.
- Optional PowerVac collection system to deposit clippings or leaves into the 8-cu.-ft., twin mesh bag collector.
- Deck also converts to optional DownDischarge mulching.
- Scuff- and tear-resistant and breathable CoolTemp Cordura-covered seat with lumbar support and padded armrests.
- Iso-mounted footrest absorbs shocks for added comfort.