HNA attendees now have all things pertaining to the 2018 show at their fingertips through the Go HNA smart phone app, sponsored by Turf Mutt.
Attendees and mobile app users can use Go HNA’s Personalized Planner to build a custom itinerary of preferred sessions and take notes using the My Notes feature. When not attending educational sessions, users can also use the Planner to select exhibitors that they want to meet on the trade show floor, request appointments and use the interactive floor plan to easily navigate to their booth locations.
The Go HNA app provides quick and easy access to:
- Trade show floor map (HNA and GIE+EXPO)
- Exhibitor booth lookup (indoor and outdoor exhibits)
- Search features for exhibitors – alphabetically or by product category
- Comprehensive HNA schedule with session times and locations
- A personal itinerary tool to plug-in your scheduled education sessions and exhibitors to meet
Download the mobile app now in iTunes or the Google Play store. Search for “Hardscape North America 2018.”
HNA’s 2018 dates are October 17-19. For more information or to register, go to www.HardscapeNA.com.