Husqvarna unveiled the latest additions to its portfolio of professional products and services. The new products complement the company’s existing lineup to offer professionals the full fleet solution to optimize operational efficiencies and deliver best-in-class quality and durability.
- The introduction of the company’s first-ever commercial stand-on mower series (pictured) complements Husqvarna’s wheeled offerings. Available with a 48- or 54-inch commercial ClearCut deck, the V548 and V554 stand-on mowers provide excellent grass cutting and management, ensuring efficient operation throughout.
- Husqvarna’s current zero-turn lineup is seeing an overhaul with design changes to enhance productivity, durability, cut quality, serviceability and operator comfort. The new zero- turn mower series consists of eleven products — four Z500 models and seven Z500X models, ranging from the Z548 to the Z572X — and stands out with its weld-reinforced 2-by-3-inch tubular steel frames, 7- or 10-gauge cutting decks and 10- inch diameter spindles.
- A new line of commercial hydro-walk mowers provides additional options for lawn care professionals. The W548 and W552 hydrostatic walk mowers can handle large mowing areas, as well as difficult terrain and are capable of side discharge, mulching or collecting.
- Rounding out Husqvarna’s professional wheeled portfolio is the company’s new walk-behind mower, the L421P, a 21-inch durable and robust commercial-grade mower.
- Husqvarna also announced a new line of commercial zero-turn mower blades featuring Fisher Barton’s laser edge cutting technology.
- Husqvarna is also offering several new battery products for 2018, including the 536 LiHE3 hedge trimmer; new BLi100, BLi200, and BLi300 batteries; BLi550X and BLi950X backpack batteries; and the new QC500 charger, as well as the company’s first voltage inverter, Vi600F.
- Husqvarna’s new X-Cut SP33G low-vibration pixel saw chain is making its debut in the U.S. this fall. Available for a limited selection of its 400 and 500 series saws, this is the first model of the new line of X-Cut chains that the company will roll out in the U.S. over the next few years.
- The company is also launching its Cloud-based Fleet Services system in early 2018, which connects lawn and tree care operators and their entire fleet of machines directly to an online portal or mobile app via Bluetooth, enabling professionals to have insights into their operations at their fingertips. By mounting a small wireless machine sensor to an outdoor power product, Husqvarna Fleet Services captures machine status data, translating it into valuable information that can be used to help boost productivity and improve the bottom line.