Planning is in full swing for this year’s Irrigation Show (Dec. 4-5 in Las Vegas). The Irrigation Association (IA) is estimating that there will be 10,000 industry professionals at this year’s show, which is co-locating with the National Ground Water Association and the American Rainwater Catchment Systems Association, and will feature 600 exhibitors.
In preparation for this year’s event, IA unveiled the 2019 Irrigation Show and Education Week registration brochure. Whether it is information about the new Industry Insights sessions, ideas for how to connect with others in the industry or a sneak peek at who is exhibiting, the registration brochure has all of the information attendees are looking for. The brochure features information on the following:
- Special Events, including information about keynote speaker, pitcher Jim Abbott.
- Exhibitors – Check out who is coming and plan what booths to visit.
- Schedule of Events – Plan your schedule now, so you don’t miss anything.
- Connections & Networking – There is never a dull moment with all of these interesting and entertaining opportunities to gather, connect and learn.
- Tours – IA is offering a great opportunity to see inside the Hoover Dam and behind the scenes of the Bellagio Fountains.
- NEW Industry Insights – Browse the schedule of the new Industry Insights sessions covering ag, landscape, business and bonus tracks. Read the detailed descriptions and plan your calendar for the ones that interest you the most. Don’t forget about the Live From the Show Floor options.
- IA University – There are numerous opportunities to learn core skills necessary to design, install or maintain an irrigation system.
- Certification Exams – Take your pick from nine different exam options and earn a credential to set yourself apart from the competition.
- Registration Instructions – Find everything you need to know to register, travel and book your hotel.