With the success of the Industry Insights presentations at last year’s Irrigation Show, the Irrigation Association is now calling for presenters for the 2020 Irrigation Show and Education Week to be held in San Antonio Nov. 30-Dec. 4. With thousands of irrigation professionals attending each year, the show is a prime opportunity to showcase the latest in the industry.
Please note: The 2020 Industry Insight sessions are separate from and are not being held in conjunction with the 6th Decennial National Irrigation Symposium, which is being hosted by the IA and the American Society of Agricultural and Biological Engineers at the 2020 Irrigation Show. Presenters for the symposium have been selected and notified.
All topics* related to the irrigation industry will be considered; however, presentations on the following topics are requested:
- Impactful case studies, including project manager participation
- Long-term water savings using new technology
- Improved irrigation installation best practices
- Customer retention best practices
- Improving the relationship between contractor and consultant
- Selling to meet customer needs and wants
- Retaining great employees
- Converting irrigation systems from potable water to alternate water sources
- Drip irrigation and maintenance
- Hemp irrigation
- Landscape lighting
*Due to the 6th Decennial National Irrigation Symposium, a limited number of agriculture presentations will be accepted.
Presentations must be nonproprietary and educational in nature, not sales or product specific. The presentations must also be in English; translators will not be provided.
To submit a proposal, visit https://proposalspace.com/calls/d/1169