KIOTI Tractor, a division of Daedong Industrial Co., Ltd, unveiled a new 5-PAW Dealer Excellence Certification Program at its annual dealer meeting. The program features five evaluation areas: 1) Sales; 2) Service & Parts; 3) Customer Satisfaction; 4) Issue Resolution; and 5) Facility Appearance. Every year, the program’s criteria will become more stringent to ensure that dealerships are consistently maintaining superior customer service, as well as an attractive and functional sales facility.
Following an extensive review program that began after the annual dealer meeting, the company announced that the following dealers have earned their 5-PAW certification for the program’s first year, which will run Oct. 1, 2008-Sept. 30, 2009:
1. Atrac Co., LLC, Clarksville, Ark.
2. Burr Farm Machine, Inc., Dunbar, Neb.
3. C. Smith & Son Farm Equipment, Clyde, Texas
4. County Tractor & Equipment, Doniphan, Mo.
5. Equipements G. Gagnon, Inc., Maskinonge, Quebec, Canada
6. Hepson Equipment, Inc., Brandon, Manitoba, Canada
7. Holtsclaw Sales & Service, Switz City, Ind.
8. Hoover Tractor, Inc., Mifflinburg, Pa.
9. Irrigation-Mart, Inc., Ruston, La.
10. Little Tractor & Equipment, Inc., Metropolis, Ill.
11. Lynch Equipment Company, LLC, West Plains, Mo.
12. Michigan Iron & Equipment, LLC, Morrice, Mich.
13. Mountaineer Power Equipment, Peterstown, W.Va.
14. Off Duty Ranch, Inc., Peru, Ind.
15. Paige Tractors, Inc., Paige, Texas
16. Perryville Outdoor Products, Perryville, Mo.
17. R.E. Egger Truck & Machine, Dunnville, Ontario, Canada
18. Riley Equipment Sales, West Portsmouth, Ohio
19. Rivera’s Machinery, Inc., Donna, Texas
20. S&R Turf & Irrigation Equip., Galivants Ferry, S.C.
21. S and W Feed & Supply, Inc., Carson City, Nev.
22. Tri-County Supply, Inc., Chaffee, N.Y.
23. Whittemore & Sons, Skowhegan, Maine
“We are extremely excited about KIOTI’s new 5-PAW program and pleased with our recent certification as a 5-PAW dealership,” said James Little of Little Equipment. “It means a great deal to us to provide our customers with high-quality products and personalized service. To be recognized by KIOTI for our efforts in these areas signifies that our values and theirs are well aligned, making for a great partnership.”
KIOTI’s new 5-PAW Dealer Excellence Certification Program was initiated to recognize KIOTI dealerships who promote professionalism, maintain a high level of customer satisfaction, and provide superior service on an ongoing basis. “Each of the dealers issued a 5-PAW certification is exceptionally valuable to KIOTI and is an essential part of our past and future successes,” said KIOTI President CG Kim.
As part of their new certification, 5-PAW KIOTI dealers will be advertised as such in trade publications; regional advertisements; KIOTI’s Web site; and signs, banners and plaques provided to them for display around their showroom. All of these items will contain a unique KIOTI 5-PAW program logo that only certified dealers will have permission to use. Additionally, special marketing programs will be offered exclusively to 5-PAW dealers, including an increase in co-op funding from 50- to75-percent reimbursement.KIOTI manufactures 18 tractor models in the 22- to 90-hp. range, all of which are backed by a 4-year, full-fleet warranty. For more information on KIOTI or any of its 5-PAW dealers, contact KIOTI directly at 1-877-465-4684 or visit www.KIOTI.com.