Landscape and Irrigation announced its selections for the “Twenty for 2016” new product awards. The Landscape and Irrigation Twenty for 2016 new product awards recognize products for the commercial landscape and irrigation markets.*
Products were judged by the Green Media editorial staff based on innovation, marketability and application within the market.
The Twenty for 2016 award winners, in alphabetical order, are as follows:
- Cat and TORC Robotics RemoteTask remote control system for Cat loaders
- Cub Cadet PRO Z 100
- Ditch Witch CX-Series walk-behind trenchers
- Exmark suspended operator platform
- Ferris Soft Ride Stand-on Z2 riding mower
- Honda Power Equipment VersAttach Multi-Purpose System
- Husqvarna 436LiB leaf blower and BLi940 battery backpack
- IrriGreen Genius irrigation system
- John Deere Gator XUV590i and XUV590i S4 crossover utility vehicles
- Kawasaki FX730V-EFI engine
- Kohler Command PRO Tri-Fuel engines
- Kubota new commercial walk-behind mower series
- Oregon Gator SpeedLoad Cutting System
- Rachio Generation 2 smart sprinkler controller
- Ryan Lawnaire ZTS stand-on aerator
- SlatTrax temporary roadway
- Stihl BR 450 C-EF backpack blower
- Techniseal NextGel
- Toro GrandStand Multi Force
- Underhill Easy Out
The Twenty for 2016 winning products are profiled in the May/June issue of Landscape and Irrigation, available now.
For more information about the awards program, or to nominate products for our upcoming “Twenty for 2017” new product awards (products introduced after June 1, 2016), please contact John Kmitta, associate publisher/editor, at email@example.com.
* Manufacturers were allowed to submit more than one new product for consideration, as long as the product was introduced to the market between June 2, 2015, and June 1, 2016. The 20 winners were selected from among qualifying nominations.
About Landscape and Irrigation magazine: Landscape and Irrigation remains the independent voice of the industries for which it is named, and reaches decision makers throughout the landscape and irrigation markets — including contractors, landscape architects, professional grounds managers, and irrigation and water management companies. Landscape and Irrigation is published by Green Media, a division of EPG Media and Specialty Information, Minneapolis, Minn. For more information, visit www.landscape-business.com.