The National Association of Landscape Professionals announced the recipients of this year’s Safety Recognition Awards.
The national program acknowledges industry companies that consistently demonstrate their commitment to safety. NALP’s Safety Recognition Awards are open to the entire industry.
This year, 203 awards were earned for the performance period from January 1, 2017, through December 31, 2018.
Award categories include “No Vehicle Accidents,” “No Injuries or Illnesses,” and “No Days Away from Work” as well as the “Overall Safety Achievement Award.” Companies that participated in previous programs were also eligible for the “Most Improved” category. View a list of all award recipients.
The “Best of the Best” award was earned by the following companies who, for the past three years, have maintained the “Overall Safety Achievement Award – Gold Level” status:
- Affiliated Grounds Maintenance Group, Inc. – Lake City, Pennsylvania
- Alliance Landscape Co., LLC – Fort Worth, Texas
- Arlington Lawncare & Landscape, Inc. – Lake City, Pennsylvania
- Rushing Lawn and Landscaping, Inc. – Lorton, Virginia
- Clarence Davids & Company – Plainfield, Illinois
- Classic Landscapes, Inc. – Hampton, Georgia
- Curby’s Lawn & Garden, LLC – Olathe, Kansas
- Quality Lawn, Landscape, & Fence, Inc. – Casstown, Ohio
- Trio Outdoor Maintenance, LLC – Mt. Clemens, Michigan
- United Right-Of-Way – Phoenix, Arizona
Companies that participate in safety programs and win safety awards receive benefits in lower in insurance and accident costs. Learn more about the Safe Company Program, which is supported by Rancho Mesa Insurance.