To meet stringent new requirements for water conservation, irrigation product manufacturer Hunter Industries offers a full suite of pressure-regulated Pro-Spray spray bodies — the first in the industry to be WaterSense Certified by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency.
Several states have introduced pressure regulation requirements for irrigation spray bodies offered for sale that comply with the water efficiency and performance criteria of the EPA WaterSense Specification for Spray Sprinkler Bodies:
- Vermont: Sold on or after July 1, 2020
- California: Manufactured on or after October 1, 2020
- Colorado: Sold on or after January 1, 2021
- Hawaii: Sold on or after January 1, 2021
- Maine: Sold on or after January 1, 2021
- Washington: Manufactured on or after January 1, 2021
To help comply with these mandates, innovative Pro-Spray PRS30 and PRS40 spray bodies from Hunter Industries have built-in pressure regulation technology that saves up to 30% more water compared to systems without pressure regulation. Brown and gray caps make the products quick and easy to identify for compliance.