Scag Power Equipment, a Division of Metalcraft of Mayville, announced its upcoming “Scag Live” online product introduction event to be held on Wednesday, October 21, 2020. Attendees of “Scag Live” will learn about all of the newest Scag products and product enhancements, as well as get the chance to submit questions to the Scag team, which they will answer live. Other products to be showcased will include offerings from Scag’s sister companies, Versatran, Gamache Systems and FJR Automation.
Highlighting the program will be the introduction of the new Scag Turf Storm stand-on spreader-sprayer product. With right-sized liquid and dry capacities, the Turf Storm will help operators get more done per day for maximum productivity and profitability.
Some product features and specifications include:
- Heavy-duty construction ensures years of dependable service and worry-free productivity. Important structural components are made of stainless steel to resist the effects of consistent exposure to commonly used, highly corrosive chemicals.
- Incredible machine balance ensures sure footing, eliminating the need for locking front casters.
- Spacious operator platform with extra-large operator comfort cushion paired with coil-spring suspension for a smooth ride.
- Rugged, dual hydraulic drive system.
- Powerful and efficient 21 hp. Vanguard engine.
- 220-pound hopper dry/granular capacity.
- Dual 30-gallon liquid tanks (60 gallons total) with drain valves for easy draining and cleaning.
- Spraying widths up to 10 feet.
- Anticipated availability: November/December, 2020
Various other product enhancements will be discussed, as well as an exclusive sneak peek at an exciting new prototype machine that is sure to be of interest to dealers and end-users.
The “Scag Live” event will be hosted on the company’s website, www.Scag.com, and is open to all who wish to attend. Anyone who is interested in accessing the proceedings must pre-register on the website prior to the event by visiting www.Scag.com/scagliveregistration.