Part of the AP Series of Stihl battery products, the KMA 130 R KombiMotor gives professionals the ability to trim, prune, edge, clean, cultivate, and more with 13 optional attachments – all without gas or exhaust emissions. The external battery source shifts the battery weight to the user’s back or hips, ensuring a lightweight, comfortable and balanced position, regardless of the attachment being used. Its quiet operation enables this unit the flexibility to be used during extended hours, such as early mornings, evenings, holidays and weekends. Instant starts allow quick movement from one task to another, and the variable speed throttle trigger has three performance levels, allowing the user to select the operation speed that’s best for the job at hand, conserving battery energy – and providing maximum run times.
“The battery-powered Stihl KMA 130 R KombiMotor can power up to 13 existing Stihl KombiSystem attachments, the same attachments available for the gas-powered Kombi system,” said Mike Poluka, product manager at Stihl Inc. “With one powerhead, professionals can streamline their operations by saving on storage space and maintenance of multiple units.”
The AP Series battery delivers professional-grade power, great for extensive use on a wide range of applications. Coupled with a commercial-grade brushless electric motor, and a variable speed throttle trigger with three performance levels, the KMA 130 R provides professional users an energy efficient and lightweight option that delivers low noise and ideal speed and run times while offering optimal performance and durability for a virtually maintenance-free service life.
The KMA 130 R KombiMotor includes the following additional features:
- Straight, solid steel drive shaft with a lifetime limited warranty.
- Multi-function control handle can be adjusted with one hand.
- Ergonomic rubberized loop handle for efficiency and comfort.
- Toolless quick-release coupling system makes it easy to switch between Kombi attachments and allows the KombiSystem to be dismantled into two parts for easy transport and storage.
- Water-resistant design gives landscapers the versatility to operate in wet or rainy conditions and complete tasks with fewer weather delays.
Vertical hanging slot for convenient, easy storage.