The Tree Care Industry Association (TCIA) announced that its Executive Arborist Workshop (EAW) will be held at the Francis Marion Hotel in Charleston, S.C., May 1-3.
Connect with other business owners, join in educational sessions, participate in interactive roundtables, and enjoy social events to grow your network.
Cultivate your business growth and learn how to develop a positive workforce culture, educate and elevate your workforce, manage contractors, and more. Make sure to check out our pre-conference tour hosted by Charleston Tree Experts to get a walkthrough of the TCIA accreditation process.
- Larry Weaver, motivational speaker
- Chris Ahlum, president, Ahlum & Arbor Tree Preservation
- Jeff Grewe, founder, Arbor Aesthetics Tree Service
- Amy Grewe, president, Arbor Aesthetics Tree Service
- Josh Zeidman, managing director at Lazear Capital Partners (LCP)
- Bryan Zlimen, managing attorney, Zlimen & McGuiness, PLLC
TCIA’s Executive Arborist Workshop will give you the tools you need to stop working in your business and allow you to work on your business.
This two-day workshop is designed to help growing companies develop in a smoother, more consistent manner.
For more information or to register, visit https://eaw.tcia.org/eaw-2023-charleston-sc/.
TCIA also announced that its event team is planning to bring a second installment of the 2023 EAW series to San Diego summer 2023. Visit https://eaw.tcia.org/eaw-2023-san-diego-ca/ for updates.