TREE Fund announced new trustee leadership for 2018. TREE Fund welcomed Brett D. Heinrich (Vedder Price P.C.) and Mundy Wilson Piper (Chippers Inc.) to its board of trustees. Heinrich comes to TREE Fund with deep expertise in environmental law and the ways it can impact municipal planning, real estate transactions, waste management and utility work. Wilson Piper is the president and CEO of Chippers Inc. tree and lawn care company, and will serve as the special liaison to TCIA on its board. Randall Miller, Ph.D., BCMA (CN Utility Consulting) is back on the board as the new chair of the Liaison Committee.
TREE Fund also announced Steven Geist, BCMA, RCA (Swingle Lawn, Tree and Landscape Care) as its new chairman of the board, Arnold “Beau” Brodbeck, Ph.D. (Gulf Coast Research & Extension) as chair elect, Thomas Wolf (The Davey Tree Expert Company) as vice chairman, and Ray Henning (retired, Austin Energy) as treasurer.
The following trustees are leading TREE Fund’s standing committees:
- Steven Geist (Swingle Lawn, Tree and Landscape Care), Executive and Governance committee
- George Hudler, Ph.D. (Cornell University), Research and Education committee
- Paul Fletcher (Bartlett Tree Experts), Development committee
- Ray Henning (Retired, Austin Energy), Audit and Finance committee
- Dave Krause (Asplundh Tree Expert Co.), Communications committee
- Randall Miller, Ph.D., BCMA (CN Utility Consulting), Liaison committee
- Jim Barborinas (Urban Forestry Services Inc.), Volunteer of the Year committee
Read more about these dynamic volunteers at treefund.org/tree-fund-board-of-trustees.