Yuneec announced its latest commercial drone, the H920 Plus, which is the ideal drone for construction, engineering and architecture applications. The H920 Plus is perfect for those in the landscape industry, as it features a refined ST16 Pro Ground Station with downloadable aerial maps for Waypoint Cache, which is very handy for those working on larger projects and need to have specific maps. Additionally, the battery life, camera features and ProAction Grip will allow for the most steady and optimal footage.
Yuneec VTOL/Vertical TakeOff/Landing sUAS are capable of low and slow flight with greater stability and safety than a typical quadcopter system. Greater stability provides for higher quality imaging, resulting in superior high-resolution 2D ortho or 3D maps, precision volumetrics, and 3D surface models.Our user-configurable fail-safe systems assure return to launch in the event of lost signal, low battery, or signal interference, and the Yuneec speed control provides pilots a rapid-return to home in the event of sudden changes in the flight environment.
The latest model includes:
- Task Modes (Orbit Me, Point of Interest, Journey, Curve Cable Cam, Waypoints)
- Refined ST16 Pro Ground Station with downloadable aerial maps for Waypoint Cache
- Advanced Camera Settings
- Quick-disconnect propellers
- A CGO4 camera, developed with Panasonic which is compatible with 3 lenses: Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 12mm F2.0; Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 45mm f1.8; and Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 14-42mm F3.5-5.6 EZ
- ProAction Grip – dual-grip ground handle that extends the CGO4 camera from sky to ground, capturing ultra-stable and steady footage